- David E. Haines, MD, FHRS, Michelle Mead-Salley, BSN, Miguel Salazar, MD, Francis E. Marchlinski, MD, FHRS, Erica Zado, PA, Hugh Calkins, MD, FHRS, Hirad Yarmohammadi, MD, MPH, Koonlawee Nademanee, CCDS, FHRS, Montawatt Amnueypol, MD, Allan C. Skanes, MD, FHRS, and Pradyot Saklani, MD. Dabigatran versus Warfarin Anticoagulation: Before and After Catheter Ablation for the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation. J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2013 Sep;37(3):233–9.
- Use of Contrast Echocardiography to Detect Displacement of the Needle During Pericardiocentesis. Salazar M, Mohar D, Bhardwaj R, Schuetz J, Chandraratna PA. Echocardiography. 2012 Mar;29(3):E60–1.
- Miguel Salazar, M.D. Mitral Stenosis, Aortic Regurgitation, Aortic Stenosis. Chapters for Case Review – Echocardiography Book. Published 2012.
- Salazar M, Cesario D, Saxon L. Efficacy of Leadless Patch for Ambulatory Monitoring. Abstract presentation at HRS 2011.
- Subramaniam C. Krishnan, M.D., Miguel Salazar, M.D. Patterns of Natural Closure of the Fossa Ovalis-Implications for Achieving Artificial Closure. J Am Coll Cardiol Intv, 2010; 3:98 – 104.
- Subramaniam C. Krishnan, M.D., Miguel Salazar, M.D. Left Atrial Septal Pouch: Imaging a Novel Cardiac Structure in Patients. J Am Coll Cardiol Cardiovasc Interv 2010; 3:98 – 104.
- Subramaniam C. Krishnan, M.D., Miguel Salazar, M.D., Navneet Narula, M.D. Anatomical Basis for the Mobility of the Esophagus: Implications for Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation. Indian Pacing Electrophysiology. J. 2008;8(1):66 – 68.
- M. Salazar, D. Hodge, W. Shen – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA. Natural History of Vasodepressor Carotid Sinus Syndrome in Non-Paced Patients. Clinical Autonomic Research (2002) 12:297-330.
- Miguel Salazar, M.D., David Cesario, M.D. Ph.D. Lead Extraction Techniques in Congenital Heart Disease. 2012.
- Miguel Salazar, M.D. History and Evolution of Nuclear Medicine. ACC cardiology fellowship website – 2009.
- Salazar M, Kern MJ, Patel PM. Exact Deployment of Stents in Ostial Renal Artery Stenosis Using the Stent Tail or Szabo Technique. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv, 2009;74(6):946-50.
- Miguel Salazar, M.D., Pranav Patel, M.D. Thromboangiitis Obliterans. Ferri’s Clinical Advisor – 2010 Edition.
- Howard Lukefahr, Ph.D. Miguel Salazar. Determining the Critical Temperature of a Superconductor with the Susceptibility Probe. Images – Scientific Instruments. 1999.
You’re Our Priority
If you would like to find out more about our practice, request a consultation or call the office of Pacific Rim Electrophysiology at . Recognized as international leaders in arrhythmia treatment and research, we serve patients from the Bangkok area, as well as across the country and around the world.Back to Top